May 2021 1 238 Report
Im doing my bachelors in australia in my student visa.?

Once after my btech in computer science,Im gonna apply for Temporary residency.

Can I work full time and study part time my ms.If yes , then will my work experience counted and am I eligible for my Permanent residency.

Please enter comments
Please enter your name.
Please enter the correct email address.
You must agree before submitting.

Answers & Comments

Helpful Social

Copyright © 2024 Q2A.MX - All rights reserved.