May 2021 1 288 Report
mustang quarter panels?

i have a 68 stang (coupe) and i was wondering if there is ANY way at all i could take off my rear right fender and put in a replacement for the one that has a moderate dent [bought it that way:( ] because on the ones ive seen for sale it looks like they have bolt holes so i was just wondering if ill have to cut out the old one and put a new one in or unbolt the old one and bolt a new one it

Please enter comments
Please enter your name.
Please enter the correct email address.
You must agree before submitting.

Answers & Comments

Helpful Social

Copyright © 2024 Q2A.MX - All rights reserved.