I will make it with corn, peas, diced carrots etc. It is a great way to use up a little mashed potatoes and a handful of you one of them. I bought a small fry pan to make a nice round egg and it is just the right size to make a couple and with that I will have other veggies
I also do a 10" one for a meal in itself
It is a bit like a frittata without the eggs
Dijon Tofu :D
2 lb tofu
4 bay leaves
2 tbsp parsley
2 tbsp thyme
dash of cinnamon
dash of cayenne pepper
2 cups vegetable base
2 cups cream sherry
1 tbsp corn starch
2 tbsp dijon mustard
1. cut tofu into trianges and fry until both sides are brown
2. put first 7 ingredients together and pour over tofu, let simmer for 45 minutes, covered
3. turn burner off and let cool
4. take 1/2 cup of broth out and mix together with the mustard and the corn starch
5. put mixture into the pan and turn the burner on, and simmer and mix well until sauce is thick
6. serve over brown or white rice, and enjoy :)
quinoa with cheese and broccoli is a big time favorite of mine, but sometimes it's not enough for a full meal.
fried tomatoes on toast
stuffed bell peppers.
Copyright © 2023 Q2A.MX - All rights reserved.