I was thinking of rewatching Pokemon because I used to love watching it as a child. And I remember it becoming stupid after a while: like when Misty left. Does anyone know what season it was when she left? So I know when to stop watching.
pokemon has definitly lost its magic. Misty made her fianl appereance at the start of the Kanto Frontier saga about 3-4 episodes in
there is five things that really get on my nerves about pokemon (anime series)
1. the characters just don't seem to age. for instance Ash should really be 16-17 years old right about now. there is no human aspect since the characters don't age
2. they never reuse their characters. they make 1 final cameo appereance then the throw them away like they never existed.
3. too many fillers. Sinnoh could have easily been 91 episodes long not 192 episodes long. same for the Hoenn Saga which could have been reduced to 85-90 episodes.
4. it repeats itself too much Ash gets 8 badges then gets eliminated in the semi finals. up until the new saga the Unova saga team rocket were usless now they are the better characters. (the Unova Saga does have potential to be a good saga not the best)
5. and lastly there is no plot for the series to follow. which means that there is no soul in the series
Season 1 was the only decent season in the entire TV series.
I know right i do not even watch it after the first season i just play the game
oh yeah, i know what you mean T_T
but i think it was at the end of season six. the episode was something like "gotta catch you later" or something.
don't remember >:|
It stopped being good when you grew up
You think it was good up to that point?
Copyright © 2024 Q2A.MX - All rights reserved.